Talent Acquisition Manager Job – Plano, TX 45989
Why You'll Love This JobThe Recruiting Manager is responsible for utilizing best practices for attracting, sourcing, and screening applicants while providing excellent customer service to hiring managers and candidates. Also responsible for partnering with VP of HR or other Sr. Leaders to identify and implement innovative recruitment and staffing strategies, utilize creative sourcing techniques to include Internet, networking, job fairs, referrals, and other creative sourcing methods.
This role will offer a lot of flexibility and autonomy in a rewarding, fast paced- environment!
Role reports to VP of HR.
Responsibilities• Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire, including assuring references are completed.
• Develops and tracks an effective pipeline of candidates and manage candidate flow throughout process.
• Identify when there is a need to execute appropriate sourcing strategies defined by the business need, to include all internal and external resources available.
• Establishes, cultivates and maintains solid working relationships with hiring managers, external relationships and other recruiting partners.
• Provides applicant tracking system support to day to day hiring managers as needed. Manage multiple site recruiting efforts.
• Understands business drivers and identifies required competencies for recruitment of top talent.
Skills & Qualifications• 4-year college degree
• At least 2 years recruiting experience in healthcare. Healthcare experience is required
• Proven ability to successfully execute a full cycle recruiting and manage recruitment projects
• Excellent communication including ability to clearly explain the value of our model to candidates
Clear understanding of recruiting processes and systems
• Demonstrated creativity and success in executing recruitment strategies
• Proficiency in sourcing techniques to include: cold calling, networking, advanced internet searches, using search agents, search techniques, alumni associations/college, non-traditional media, etc.
• Strong problem solving and negotiating skills; reaches out and operates as a team player
• Strong ability to influence and persuade
• Self-starter who can work with hiring managers in multi-sites as well as independently without close supervision
• Proficiency in Windows environment, specifically Excel and Word
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required
• Progressive thinker, able to integrate best practices
• Commitment to providing excellent Customer Service to Hiring Managers and Candidates
• Ability to multitask, excellent time-management skills