Staff Registered Nurse (RN) Job – Zionsville, IN 24409
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you interested in taking your nursing career to new heights with a trailblazing company that is setting the high bar in healthcare by combining ER and urgent care services under one roof? Would you jump at the chance to work in a collaborative, exciting environment with a fun team of professional clinicians? If so, Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, wants to add you to our family in a part-time or full-time position as Staff Registered Nurse (RN). This new facility is located at 10830 N. Michigan Road, Zionsville, Indiana, the heart of growth and development in the West Carmel/Zionsville community.
In this unique, first-rate Staff Registered Nurse (RN) position, you will have the chance to work closely with revolutionary physicians, opening the door to learning new leadership insights that will further your nursing career. Cultivate important relationships and gain personal satisfaction as you mentor and coach others, sharing your knowledge and expertise. Physicians, your fellow healthcare professionals and the community will appreciate all that you bring to the table, and you will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits.
Career happiness and success is just a click away. Apply for Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, Staff Registered Nurse (RN) opening today!
Staff Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
- Triage patients who present to Emergency / Urgent Care, prioritizing care based on the critical nature and severity of a patient’s condition
- Assess patient condition through visual evaluation, medication reconciliation, and vital sign measurements such as: blood pressure reading pulse rate, respiration, and temperature throughout the course of a patient’s stay in the facility
- Plan/implement: set priorities for nursing action in a logical sequence according to patient's needs and formulate a plan of care by the appropriate selection of Nurse Practice Standards
- Administer medication and partner with other members of the patient care treatment team in the provision of procedures, interventions, discharge or admission processes, as prescribed by the treating physician
- Monitor patients for changes in condition and communicates timely and effectively with those involved in the welfare, care or treatment of the patient in compliance with applicable policies and regulations
- Chart all patient medical history, contact information, condition, medications, and treatment as well as update the electronic medical record throughout the patient stay in the Emergency Department.
- Assist the physician on duty in the examination and treatment of patients
- Perform phlebotomy duties, basic laboratory procedures, wound cultures, Point of Care testing, EKGs, application of splints and other care interventions within scope of practice and direction of the practitioner.
- Discharge patients post treatment. Complete discharge instructions and provide thorough education, and instruction, to the patient and/or caregiver.
- Other duties as assigned or required
Staff Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Two years of previous Emergency Department or Critical Care experience
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state of Indiana
- ACLS(within 6 months of hire), PALS(within 6 months of hire), and CPR/BLS Certification
- Certification in Emergency Nursing (CEN), TNCC
- Demonstrated ability and appropriate technical skills to administer treatments and procedures
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge to provide care for patients according to policy, procedure and division/unit-specific competencies
- Demonstrated ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner