Staff Nurse RN Job – McKinney, TX
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you interested in taking your nursing career to new heights with a trailblazing company that is setting the high bar in healthcare by combining ER and urgent care services under one roof? Would you jump at the chance to work in a collaborative, exciting environment with a fun team of professional clinicians? If so, Legacy ER & Urgent Care wants to add you to our family in a PRN position as Staff Nurse RN.
In this unique, first-rate Staff Nurse RN position, you will have the chance to work closely with revolutionary physicians, opening the door to learning new leadership insights that will further your nursing career. Cultivate important relationships and gain personal satisfaction as you mentor and coach others, sharing your knowledge and expertise. Physicians, your fellow healthcare professionals and the community will appreciate all that you bring to the table, and you will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits.
Career happiness and success is just a click away. Apply for Legacy ER & Urgent Care's Staff Nurse RN opening today!
Staff Nurse RN Responsibilities
- Provide appropriate assessment, planning, and implementation of the patient's care to include therapeutic and diagnostic intervention
- Provide personal patient care to ensure comfort and well-being to the patient, acknowledging physiological and psychological needs
- Assist the physician on duty in the examination and treatment of patients; accurately transcribe physician orders according to policy and procedure
- Execute physician orders including administration of medications, treatments and IVs; observe and document patient response to pertinent medications
- Collaborate with other nurses and health team members to ensure the patient's well-being
- Teach patient/patient family appropriate health information in a timely manner and share written informational material
- Collect specimens and conduct laboratory tests; review and uphold lab policies and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the clinic, lab, and exam rooms; ensure facilities are maintained and function in accordance with OSHA standards
- Maintain all required professional certifications and licenses; participate in all certification of the facility and CEU
Staff Nurse RN Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Unrestricted registered nurse license in the state of Texas
- Current ACLS, PALS/ENCP, and CPR/BLS Certification
- Demonstrated ability and appropriate technical skills to administer treatments and procedures
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge to provide care for patients according to policy, procedure and division/unit specific competencies
- Demonstrated ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner
- Able to work midshift
Company: Legacy ER & Urgent Care