Staff Accountant Job – Plano, TX 55515
Why You'll Love This JobIntuitive Health is currently seeking an Accounting/Finance professional to join the team. This position allows for career growth within an innovative multi-site healthcare managed service organization heavily focused on growth. The candidate will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis of assigned joint venture emergency/urgent care facility operations.
This role will be a part of the Corporate Accounting/Finance team based at the corporate service center in Plano Texas, will report to the VP of Finance and will work closely with the various Finance teams of our partners and the Intuitive Health JV Operations team.
ResponsibilitiesThe following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Hands on interface with hospital partner Finance teams on hospital partner sourced financial data
- Compilation, review and analysis of hospital accounting data to ensure accurate & comprehensive financial reporting and related metrics of the joint venture operations
- Preparation of financial reporting packages for assigned joint venture operations, used in monthly/quarterly reviews with hospital partners and Intuitive Health management team
- Assist in implementation efforts with new joint venture partners as it relates to financial package data and report formatting
- Prepare and post Intuitive Health journal entries and reconcile balance sheet accounts related to assigned joint venture operations
- Assist with Intuitive Health’s month-end close process and perform financial analysis for assigned joint venture operations
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of experience, healthcare experience a plus
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional character to interact with individuals at all functional levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage time effectively and juggle priorities to meet deadlines
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a team player