Regional Vice President of Operations (RVP) Job – Oklahoma City, OK 66400
Why You'll Love This JobPosition: Regional Vice President of Operations (RVP)
Location: AZ, OK (SW Market); Travel (30-50%)
With centers located nationwide, Intuitive Health provides their health system partners a vital bridge from fee for service to value-based care by improving inappropriate ER utilization in a way that benefits patients directly creating loyalty, repeat visits, and site-level profitability. These centers provide better access and better service to patients by eliminating the need to choose between visiting an ER or Urgent care, decreasing waiting times and increasing efficiency with door-to-door times, and concierge level customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that offers an incredible culture and strong growth opportunities.
About Intuitive Health
Founded in 2008, Intuitive Health has become the Nation’s leading provider of high quality outsourced Emergency and Urgent Care built on the foundation of Servant Leadership; a culture of influencing people to work toward goals for the common good with character that inspires confidence. By utilizing a retail care approach to access & customer service, Intuitive Health has seen a consistent double-digit level of growth since 2008. Intuitive is now the largest provider of hybrid (Emergency and Urgent Care) retail healthcare services in the US.
Intuitive Health is looking for a seasoned, exceptional , team-player to join our operations team. This position allows for career growth within an innovative, first-in-class multi-site healthcare managed service organization. The candidate will lead operational efforts related to high-growth, new ER/Urgent Care facilities that are best in market.
This executive role will oversee the SE region with travel required. Role will be based out of Phoenix, AZ or OK City metro area.
Role reports to SVP of Operations.
- Oversight and management of facility operations for a region of Free-Standing Emergency Room and Urgent Care Hospital Outpatient Departments including but not limited to:
- Complete P&L responsibility for the region
- Integration of operations with all applicable hospital departments (i.e. Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory, etc.)
- Oversight, Coordination, and integration of Provider activities in concert with the Medical Director
- Ensure operational procedures are consistently maintained across all facilities
- Provide leadership and motivation to maintain patient oriented customer service culture
- Responsible for leading & maintaining facility operational metrics in accordance with benchmarks set
- Serve as primary company representative in markets served
- Oversight and Leadership of team including recruitment, training, performance management, and coaching.
- Partner with Program Directors to drive employee satisfaction as measured through turnover and surveys
- Ensure Intuitive is a trusted and strategic partner with physician leadership and hospital partner
- Responsible for volume and center level growth for assigned region
- Serve as cultural champion in region
- Management of facility department leadership staff for region
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation preparedness and survey process
- Coordination of marketing plan implementation including participation in local marketing activities
- Oversight of revenue cycle process in conjunction with hospital partner
- Ensure compliance with Hospital Policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
- Promote the value proposition of Intuitive through coaching the Program Directors through daily activities for partner relationship. Maintain a positive and engaged relationship with the hospital partner leadership team
- Participate in the budget development process with the Joint Operating Committee and the Program Directors
- Management of the customer service experience and relations at the Sites and comprehensive measurement, tracking and reporting of customer satisfaction levels at the Sites
- Travel required: up to 50%
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s/MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the healthcare sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive management experience required
- Strong leadership acumen; successful team management and development
- Working in multi-site environments helpful
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating leadership; demonstrated financial expertise
- Advance computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel required; intermediate skills and proficiency in MS Work, Outlook and PowerPoint required