Radiology Technician (CT Experience Required) Job – Zionsville, IN 24624
Why You'll Love This Job!Does the opportunity to onboard with a company that is breaking new ground in the healthcare field by combining ER and urgent care services under one roof sound like an interesting career move? Are you ready to join the team at an innovative facility where you can add to your repertoire of skills? If so, Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, has the perfect position for you as our CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist. PRN, Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available!
As a CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist with us, you will be part of an elite team of expert clinicians who, together, provide top-notch care to an appreciative community. Because of our unique approach to healthcare, you will acquire new proficiencies and increase your knowledge base, putting growth opportunities well within reach. Those in the Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, family receive competitive pay and benefits.
We are headed full-speed into the future. Join us by applying for Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist opening today!
CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting regular inventory and ensuring the facilities maintain proper levels of supplies through cooperation with the Facility Nurse Leader
- Conduct all radiology studies in accordance with the law and company policy
- Participate in any and all certification of the facility; follow all HIPAA policies and procedures
- Ensure that facilities are clean, well maintained and function in accordance with OSHA standards
- Help train all new staff to use the equipment, follow policy and procedures, know their duties, and become familiar with the work environment
- Keep radiology suite clean at all times
- Assist in laboratory testing as needed; review and uphold lab policies and procedures
- Assist in patient care, to the extent that training and education allows
CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist Qualifications
- A graduate of a 2-year accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Current registry with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Must have and maintain MRT registration with the Indiana Medical Board
- Must have CT experience and proven competence as determined by the Radiation Safety Officer
- CPR Certification required
- Complete company provided laboratory testing course and competency
- Exceptional communication skills and leadership skills; quality focus, dependability, analytical skills
- Use of medical and radiologic terminology; technical understanding