Program Director Job – Jeffersonville, IN 55984
Why You'll Love This JobWith centers located nationwide, Intuitive Health provides their health system partners a vital bridge from fee for service to value-based care by improving inappropriate ER utilization in a way that benefits patients directly creating loyalty, repeat visits, and site-level profitability. These centers provide better access and better service to patients by eliminating the need to choose between visiting an ER or Urgent care, decreasing waiting times and increasing efficiency with door-to-door times, and concierge level customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that offers an incredible culture and strong growth opportunities.
About Intuitive Health
Founded in 2008, Intuitive Health has become the Nation’s leading provider of high quality outsourced Emergency and Urgent Care built on the foundation of Servant Leadership; a culture of influencing people to work toward goals for the common good with character that inspires confidence. By utilizing a retail care approach to access & customer service, Intuitive Health has seen a consistent double-digit level of growth since 2008. Intuitive is now the largest provider of hybrid (Emergency and Urgent Care) retail healthcare services in the US.
In this high-level role, you will build important working relationships, expand your knowledge base and add to your skillset as you collaborate with top-level personnel, taking the lead on operational efforts at the site level related to ER/Urgent Care facilities.
We're looking for an exceptional strategic leader with a strong ownership mindset to consistently and proactively seek ways to improve the business and operationalize new ideas and insights. Our candidate must also be a strong team leader; able to attract, develop and retain talent.
Role reports to RVP of Operations. Clinical Manager & Front Office Registration Team are direct reports of this role.
- Oversight and management of facility level operation including but not limited to:
- Complete P&L ownership for the facility(s)
- Integration of operations with all applicable hospital departments
- Coordination and integration of Provider activities in concert with the Medical Director
- Ensure operational procedures are consistently maintained in facility
- Provide leadership and motivation to maintain patient oriented customer service culture
- Responsible for maintaining facility operational metrics in accordance with benchmarks set
- Customer outreach & education
- Provide dynamic leadership through staff motivation, strategic planning, and day to day operations in accordance with federal, state and Intuitive Health standards and regulations.
- Guarantee the delivery of excellent clinical care by maintaining consistent, efficient systems and processes that monitor service delivery to our patients to ensure outstanding patient satisfaction.
- Lead a passionate and high functioning clinical leadership team including, but not limited to, the RN Clinical Leader, Front Office, Radiologist, and RN Support.
- Responsible for the talent acquisition processes in the center, ensuring hiring is based on best practices and the Intuitive Health model.
- Lead a highly engaged workforce and with a high level of customer service above industry standards. Ability to build a productive team and ensure a vibrant and thriving workplace.
- With the RVP and JOC, ensure the availability of accurate forecasts and budgets, and effectively utilize the information as needed.
- In conjunction with RVP, maintain a positive, engaged, trusted, and strategic partnership with the hospital partner and physician leadership to ensure visions are aligned, expectations are being met, operations are being integrated properly.
- Evaluate new opportunities for service line enhancements that drive profitability & customer service
- Responsible for volume and center level growth
- Serve as cultural champion at the facility(s)
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation preparedness and survey process
- Participation in local outreach & education activities – attending events & implementing various outreach activities and campaigns to heighten the awareness of the ER & Urgent Care facility(s) and its value to patients.
- Ensure compliance with Hospital Policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
- Promote the value proposition of Intuitive through coaching the Clinical Managers and administrative staff through daily activities for partner relationship. Maintain a positive and engaged relationship with the hospital partner leadership team
- Participate in the budget development process with the Sr. Operations Leadership and Joint Operating Committee
- Management of the customer service experience and relations at the facility and comprehensive measurement, tracking and reporting of customer satisfaction levels at the facility
- Ensure facility opens on-time and under budget
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area may be expected.
Skills & QualificationsRequirements: The successful candidate should have:
- College degree required; Master's/MBA degree preferred. RN helpful. ED Experience helpful.
- 2+ years within the healthcare sector; minimum 3 years of progressive management experience.
- Strong leadership acumen; successful team management and development
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operational leadership; financial expertise
- Willingness to travel between clinic locations
- Experience working in multi-site environments preferred
- Strong, clear, and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations
- Solid understanding of Healthcare Operations
- Solid understanding of hospital-based reimbursement including the interplay of documentation, coding, billing and collections.
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence, and curiosity
- Self-driven, with an ability to work well under pressure and respond to shifting priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advance computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel required; intermediate skills and proficiency in MS Work, Outlook and PowerPoint required.