Program Director Job – Fishers, IN
Why You'll Love This Job!Join an innovative, high-end team that approaches healthcare from a unique perspective when you onboard as Program Director with Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, a forward-thinking company that takes a modern approach to urgent care and ER services by providing both within one facility!
In this high-level role, you will build important working relationships, expand your knowledge base and add to your skillset as you collaborate with top-level personnel, taking the lead on operational efforts at the site level related to new ER/Urgent Care facilities. As Program Director, you will have the opportunity to flourish and advance in your field, leading to a lucrative future. Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Health, offers competitive pay and benefits.
We're looking for an exceptional strategic leader with a strong ownership mindset to consistently and proactively seek ways to improve the business and operationalize new ideas and insights. Our candidate must also be a strong team leader; able to attract, develop and retain talent.
Take that critical next step in your career by applying for Intuitive Health's Program Director opening today!
Program Director Responsibilities
- Integration of operations with all applicable hospital departments
- Coordination and integration of Provider activities in concert with the Medical Director
- Provide staff leadership, management and motivation for multi-site, free-standing Emergency Room and Urgent Care
- Coordinate with hospital partner for clinical recruitment and training
- Ensure compliance with hospital policies, procedures, processes and regulatory licensing, accreditation, requirements
- Participate in the budget development process with the Regional VP and Joint Operating Committee
- Responsible for volume and center level growth
Program Director Qualifications
- College degree required; master's degree preferred
- 7+ years within the healthcare sector; minimum 5 years of progressive management experience
- Strong leadership acumen; successful team management and development
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operational leadership; financial expertise
- Willingness to travel between clinic locations
- Experience working in multi-site environments preferred