Program Director Job – Albuquerque, NM
Why You'll Love This Job!Join an innovative, high-end team that approaches healthcare from a unique perspective when you onboard as Program Director with Intuitive Health, in partnership with Presbyterian Health, a forward-thinking company that takes a modern approach to urgent care and ER services by providing both within one facility!
In this high-level role, you will build important working relationships, expand your knowledge base and add to your skill set as you collaborate with top-level personnel, taking the lead on operational efforts at the site level related to new ER/Urgent Care facilities. As Program Director, you will have the opportunity to flourish and advance in your field, leading to a lucrative future. Intuitive Health, in partnership with Presbyterian Health, offers competitive pay and benefits.
Take that critical next step in your career by applying for Intuitive Health's Program Director opening today!
Program Director Responsibilities
- Oversight and management of facility level operations for a free-standing Emergency Room and Urgent Care Hospital Outpatient Department across two locations
- Integration of operations with all applicable hospital departments
- Coordination and integration of Provider activities in concert with the Medical Director
- Provide staff leadership, management and motivation
- Coordination with hospital partner for clinical recruitment and training
- Ensure compliance with hospital policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
- Participate in the budget development process with the Regional Vice President and Joint Operating Committee
- Responsible for volume and center level growth
Program Director Qualifications
- College degree required, RN license and/or Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience within the healthcare sector
- 3+ years of experience of multi-disciplinary management experience
- Experience working in multi-site environments preferred
- Willingness to travel between clinic locations