PRN Emergency Room Technologist – ER Tech Job – Frisco, TX 43061
Why You'll Love This JobThis is not your typical PRN Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech position!
Here, you will join a close-knit team of professionals who offer a new approach to healthcare by providing urgent care and emergency services under one roof. This is a great opportunity to establish yourself with a ground-breaking, visionary company where you can take your PRN Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech career to new heights. Gain new perspectives as you acquire additional skills sets that will carry you far in your career and be entrusted to make critical decisions that require your valuable problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in joining a creative company that is setting the high bar for the way urgent care is approached, you are on the right track! Apply for our PRN Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech opening today! **PRN Day Shift Opportunity** We offer competitive pay and benefits.
ResponsibilitiesPRN Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech job responsibilities include:
- Determine the level of care needed by patients and redirect to the proper location
- Administer generalized, therapeutic and diagnostic care/intervention
- Assist with lab tests/specimens; use lab machinery
- Collaborate with families, giving them necessary information within a positive environment
- Dispense medicine to patients
- Provide patient discharge instructions
- Precisely follow the doctor's directions
- Adhere to all state and federal healthcare rules and regulations
Skills & QualificationsPRN Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. or GED graduate
- Certified as an Emergency Medical Technician: At least 3 years experience for EMT-B / At least 1 year of experience for EMT-P
- Up-to-date Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification
- Up-to-date State Health Services-issued licensing (TX)
- Advanced reading comprehension skills
- Able to quickly and accurately problem-solve in a variety of situations
- Must be able to perform basic math
- Night Shift availability required