Patient Access Advocate – Mid Shift – PresNow Job – Albuquerque, NM 88867
Why You'll Love This JobBreak free of your boring work routine when you accept this unique Full Time - Patient Access Advocate - Front Office position with Intuitive Health, an innovative company that is trailblazing a new healthcare path by housing an ER and urgent care in the same facility!
Receive competitive pay, benefits and the chance for on-the-job continuing education at an innovative dual urgent care/ER office when you onboard in our Full Time - Patient Access Advocate - Front Office position!
In this Patient Access Advocate - Front Office role, you will be part of an upbeat, professional team in an atmosphere conducive for learning new and useful skills that will serve you as you look to your future. You also will have the complete support of management that is 100 percent invested in your success. Patients will be grateful for your assistance and you will end each day knowing you made a difference.
If you are interested in joining a company that is setting the bar for the way urgent care is approached, apply for our Full Time Patient Access Advocate - Front Office opening today! *Mid Shift Opportunity - Weekend Availability Required!*
ResponsibilitiesPatient Access Advocate - Front Office job responsibilities include:
- Welcome all visitors to the office, check in patients and take payments
- Use various methods for insurance verification
- Check all paperwork and patient files for accuracy; generate and maintain files
- Answer multiple phone lines; send calls to proper area
- Create an atmosphere that promotes return customers
- Comply with all company, state and federal policies
Skills & QualificationsPatient Access Advocate - Front Office required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; at least six months of healthcare experience or a background in customer service
- Multitasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Insurance verification and healthcare insurance knowledge
- Prefer one year of medical office experience
- Must be a skilled communicator and able to manage conflict
- Some knowledge of medical language and billing codes a plus