Patient Access Advocate – Front Office Job – Albuquerque, NM 41275
Why You'll Love This Job
Break free of your boring work routine when you accept this unique Patient Access Advocate - Front Office position with Intuitive Health, in partnership with PresNow, an innovative company that is trailblazing a new healthcare path by housing an ER and urgent care in the same facility! Receive competitive pay, benefits, and the chance for on-the-job continuing education at an innovative dual urgent care/ER office when you onboard in our Patient Access Advocate - Front Office position!
In this Patient Access Advocate - Front Office role, you will be part of an upbeat, professional team in an atmosphere conducive to learning new and useful skills that will serve you as you look to your future. You also will have the complete support of management that is 100 percent invested in your success. Patients will be grateful for your assistance and you will end each day knowing you made a difference. We offer healthcare that includes dental and vision, Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, an EAP, retirement plan, and PTO.
If you are interested in joining a company that is setting the bar for the way urgent care is approached, apply for our Patient Access Advocate - Front Office opening today!
ResponsibilitiesPatient Access Advocate - Front Office job responsibilities include:
- Welcome all visitors to the office, check in patients and take payments
- Use various methods for insurance verification
- Check all paperwork and patient files for accuracy; generate and maintain files
- Answer multiple phone lines; send calls to proper area
- Create an atmosphere that promotes return customers
- Comply with all company, state and federal policies
Skills & QualificationsPatient Access Advocate - Front Office required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; at least six months of healthcare experience or a background in customer service
- Multitasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Insurance verification and healthcare insurance knowledge
- Prefer one year of medical office experience
- Must be a skilled communicator and able to manage conflict
- Some knowledge of medical language and billing codes a plus
- Bilingual preferred