Operations Director Job – Albuquerque, NM 34306
Why You'll Love This JobIntuitive Health, in partnership with Presbyterian Healthcare Services, is an innovative healthcare provider moving full-speed into the future, and is seeking a take-charge, high-energy person like you to fill our Program Director position!
Showcase your leadership skills as you provide oversight for a forward-thinking healthcare company that is breaking new ground by combining Emergency Room and Urgent Care services under one roof. Use your expertise and knowledge to provide guidance to a clinical staff looking to you for direction. Enjoy the perfect mix of job autonomy and collaboration as part of our operations team. Recruit the ideal staff to join you in providing outstanding care to an appreciative community. As Program Director with us, you will receive competitive pay, healthcare that includes dental and vision, Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, an EAP, retirement plan and PTO.
If you are ready to say yes to success, Intuitive Health's top-shelf Program Director opening is perfect for you! Apply today.
ResponsibilitiesProgram Director job responsibilities include:
- Manage and successfully maintain ER and Urgent Care facility operations
- Provide operations integration, and coordinate/integrate provider activities
- Manage, lead and provide inspiration to staff members
- Assist with recruiting/training clinic staff
- Oversee compliance with hospital policy, and state/federal rules and regulation
- Collaborate with the regional VP and JOC to develop budgets
- Manage facility volume and growth
Skills & QualificationsProgram Director required skills & qualifications include:
- College graduate and RN and/or Master's
- At least 7 years of healthcare field experience
- At least three years of experience in integrative management
- Able to spend time at various clinic locations
- Multi-site environment experience a plus