Implementations Project Manager Job – Remote, TX 54038
Why You'll Love This JobWould you jump at the chance to use your project management expertise to make a tremendous difference in the community? Intuitive Health, an innovative company that is trailblazing a new healthcare path by housing ER and urgent care services within the same facility, is seeking a take-charge person like you to fill our Implementations Project Manager position!
This exciting management role will place you right in the heart of our operations, making key decisions about new project implementations, and ensuring critical milestones and timelines are met. This is an amazing opportunity to build important relationships with stakeholders and hospital partners, ensuring your career continues in an upward direction. As Implementations Project Manager with Intuitive Health, your efforts will be pivotal in making a positive difference in the lives of many, and you will be generously rewarded with competitive pay, healthcare that includes dental and vision, Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, a retirement plan and paid time off.
Get ready to live your best life when you onboard with Intuitive Health in this top-shelf Implementations Project Manager job opening! Apply today.
This role is remote (near a major airport) with ability to travel 20 to 50%.
- Manage multiple concurrent strategic initiatives that impact the company as a whole, particularly focused on scaling and growth (e.g., implementation of new site locations including system implementation, optimization/stabilization, and internal initiatives)
- Support EVP Operations & Implementations and other Executive Team members on continuous process improvements for project initiatives, procedures, and processes to align with Intuitive Health best practices
- Implement continuous improvement of communication and support provided to internal and external stakeholders during project initiatives to ensure client satisfaction and achievement of financial objectives and key deliverables
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree required (preference for Business or Healthcare Administration), graduate degree preferred
- PMP (PMI certified project manager) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience in a matrixed environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare
- Experience in construction project management helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, and experience working with a project management tool
- SmartSheets experience a plus
- Must be collaborative and have the ability to build relationships and trust
- Ability to solve problems and solution-oriented
- Ability to hold team accountable for hitting deadlines
- Has developed influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Project management experience including directing and leading multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledgeable in defining approach and resource requirements for projects
- Knowledgeable and experienced in organizational, customer service, interpersonal, presentation, and time management skills
- Ability to travel 20-50% of the time