Front Office – Medical Receptionist Job – Zionsville, IN 34109
Why You'll Love This JobIf you would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced and fun atmosphere for a company that is changing the way healthcare is administered, consider joining Intuitive Health, in partnership with Riverview Hospital, as our Front Office - Medical Receptionist! This role is open due to a new opening of this Emergency Department / Urgent Care facility in October 2020. This facility is located at 10830 N. Michigan Road, Zionsville, Indiana, the heart of growth and development in the West Carmel/Zionsville community.
Are you ready to get on board with an innovative, forward-thinking company that offers unique healthcare to the surrounding community? If so, say yes to this top-shelf Front Office - Medical Receptionist position!
Here, you will be an active part of an exciting and knowledgeable team of professionals who work together toward success while providing both emergency room and urgent care services within one facility. As Front Office - Medical Receptionist, you can take part in a new, visionary way of administering healthcare, picking up useful knowledge along the way that will further your career. For your role in assisting appreciative patients, you also will receive competitive pay and benefits that include great scheduling, fun company get-togethers, PTO, medical insurance that includes dental and vision, a retirement plan, company provided Life/ADD/LTD insurance and an annual continuing education allowance.
This Front Office - Medical Receptionist opening is the perfect way to propel your career into the future! Apply today.
ResponsibilitiesFront Office - Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Warmly welcome office visitors and callers
- Produce and keep updated patient files; help patients with documents
- Certify all insurance information, take copays and other payments
- Answer a multi-line telephone, forwarding calls to the appropriate area
- Keep office area clean and maintain a friendly, welcoming environment
- Comply with all health policies and regulations
Skills & QualificationsFront Office - Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Knowledgeable of insurance procedures
- Able to use various office equipment, including computers
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and prioritize during high-volume times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prefer at least one year of medical office experience