Front Office Medical Receptionist Job – North Richland Hills, TX 24309
Why You'll Love This Job!Leave the dull environment of a traditional hospital behind and join Legacy ER and Urgent care, an innovative organization bringing ER and urgent care together, as a Front Office - Medical Receptionist today!
As a Front Office - Medical Receptionist at Legacy ER, you will collaborate with a dedicated team to deliver the best possible healthcare experience. With the support of leadership, you have the opportunity to grow your skills in areas that interest you and advance your career. Plus, you will enjoy a calmer, more efficient environment than found in a hospital along with a flexible schedule. As a member of the Legacy ER & Urgent Care team, you also will enjoy numerous perks and benefits, including competitive pay, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Basic Life and disability insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, a 401k, paid time off and more.
Take control of your career and apply to be a Front Office - Medical Receptionist at Legacy ER & Urgent Care today!
Front Office - Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients in a friendly, courteous and professional manner in person and over the phone
- Check patients in and out; confirm all paperwork is filled out correctly; create and maintain patient files
- Verify benefits, and collect copayments, coinsurance, deductibles
- Assist staff and patients with clerical duties as needed, including copying, scanning and faxing documents
- Screen phone calls and direct to the appropriate individual; take and direct messages
- Provide callers with company information such as address, directions, numbers, website and other related information
- Make sure front desk, waiting room area and children’s play are always clean and presentable
Front Office - Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiar with health insurance and insurance verification
- Knowledge and skills regarding all general office equipment including phones, credit card machine and fax
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize multiple demands effectively
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- 1 year experience in a medical office setting a plus
Company: Legacy ER & Urgent Care