Front Office – Medical Receptionist Job – Cape Coral, FL 29103
Why You'll Love This Job
** Opening February 2021** Now interviewing for Front Office/Patient Access Associates! We are currently hiring for all shifts, full-time and part-time opportunities available!
Intuitive Health in partnership with Bayfront Health is proud to be opening a Brand New ER/Urgent Care facility in Cape Coral. This is the only Hybrid ED/Urgent care model in the area. Located in vibrant Cape Coral. The Free Standing ED/Urgent Care is conveniently located off Del Prado Blvd and less than 15 minutes off the interstate.
If you would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced and fun atmosphere for a company that is changing the way healthcare is administered, consider joining Intuitive Health, in partnership with Bayfront Health, as our Front Office/Patient Access Associate! In this role at our combination ER / Urgent Care facility, you will be helping break new ground as you join a team of supportive professionals who work together to provide the ultimate patient care experience. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an innovative company where you will learn new skills that will enable you to quickly grow your career in addition to gaining unique perspectives about the healthcare industry, putting you on a fast-track to success. Patients will appreciate your help and you will end each day knowing you made a difference in your community. We offer competitive pay and healthcare that includes dental and vision, Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, an EAP, retirement plan and PTO.
Are you ready to take the logical next step in your career? Apply today!
Front Office - Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients in a friendly, courteous and professional manner in person and over the phone
- Check patients in and out; confirm all paperwork is filled out correctly; create and maintain patient files
- Verify benefits, and collect copayments, coinsurance, deductibles
- Assist staff and patients with clerical duties as needed, including copying, scanning and faxing documents
- Screen phone calls and direct to the appropriate individual; take and direct messages
- Provide callers with company information such as address, directions, numbers, website and other related information
- Make sure front desk, waiting room area and children’s play are always clean and presentable
Front Office - Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiar with health insurance and insurance verification
- Knowledge and skills regarding all general office equipment including phones, credit card machine and fax
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize multiple demands effectively
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- 1 year of experience in a medical office setting a plus