Expansion Development Manager Job – Dallas, TX
Why You'll Love This Job!Great pay, top-shelf benefits and the opportunity to showcase your leadership abilities are yours when you accept this unique Expansion Development Manager position with Intuitive Health, a company that sets the high bar for healthcare!
Grow your career as part of our successful corporate team. Lead efforts at the site level, including site evaluation and selection for De Novo ER/ Urgent Care facilities. Increase your presence in the healthcare sector as you explore and create nationwide growth opportunities beneficial to both you and the company. As Expansion Development Manager, your career will flourish as you collaborate with top-floor executives to expand operations!
Take advantage of this dynamic opportunity to shine in a role meant for you! Apply for our Expansion Development Manager opening today!
Expansion Development Manager Responsibilities
- Evaluate projects and perform project modeling including market analyses and projections
- Evaluate existing investments to produce annual forecasts and budgets
- Execute, collect and evaluate market research for future development locations
- Create financial models and presentations, and design supplemental diagrams
- Document project timelines, progress, resources, and milestones given constraints and project scope
- Responsible for supporting project development, management and asset accounting
- Support construction and property management as needed
- Create, evaluate, and track financial models incorporating market forces including hold/sell/finance analyses
Expansion Development Manager Qualifications
- MBA required, finance focus preferred
- 2+ years of experience in real estate, finance, investment management, or investment banking
- Prefer candidates with healthcare background
- Must have expertise in site selection analysis and asset management experience
- Familiarity with project management software such as MS Project, Smartsheets, or similar
- Previous experience with MSA models and/or joint venture models
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Familiarity with financial modeling and strong analytical skills