Emergency Room Technologist – ER Tech Job – Frisco, TX 24724
Why You'll Love This Job!Watch your career take off when you join Legacy ER & Urgent Care, an expanding, visionary company that combines ER and urgent care services under one roof. We are currently looking for an Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech who wants to grow along with us!
Here, as part of the Legacy ER & Urgent Care family, you can be sure everyone will have your back as team members collaborate to deliver exceptional care to patients in our community. We not only offer better patient care but better self-care for our employees, as well. Smaller teams mean you will build close, working relationships with your teammates and your contributions will be recognized. Great scheduling options and a calm, efficient environment, plus excellent benefits, paid time off and the perfect work/life balance make this Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech position ideal for someone who is ready to move up to the next level.
Advance your career with a company where you can reach all of your goals. Apply for Legacy ER & Urgent Care's Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech job opening today!
Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech Responsibilities
- Triage all patients upon arrival to determine their location of treatment (emergency room versus urgent care)
- Provide general patient care, including therapeutic and diagnostic intervention
- Participate in laboratory testing; prepare specimens and operate lab equipment
- Provide age-specific education to all patients; provide discharge instructions
- Accurately interpret a physician’s instructions; administer medication
- Follow all HIPAA policies and procedures; follow infection control and OSHA safety guidelines
Emergency Room Technologist - ER Tech Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; current CPR & ACLS certification
- Have current licensure as issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Completion of company provided laboratory testing education and competency
- Ability to read and interpret documents; ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Can deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- EMT certification: (3+ years exp. required for EMT-B / 1+ years exp. required for EMT-P)
Company: Legacy ER & Urgent Care