CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist Job – Frisco, TX 30720
Why You'll Love This Job!
If you are looking to positively enhance your CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist career, consider joining Legacy ER & Urgent Care, an innovative company known for setting a new high bar in the healthcare industry by offering both emergency and urgent care services within the same facility! *We are currently looking for Part-Time/PRN hires!*
In this CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist role, you can count on the full support of leadership as you grow your skills and advance your career. Play a pivotal role in building your community through your focus on the individual and enjoy the feel of being part of a smaller team that recognizes your many contributions. Great scheduling options and a calm, efficient environment, plus excellent benefits, paid time off and the perfect work/life balance make this CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist position ideal for you.
Make a difference in your life and the lives of others! Apply for Legacy ER & Urgent Care's CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist job opening today.
CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities
- Take regular inventory and ensure the facilities maintain proper levels of supplies
- Conduct radiology studies in accordance with the law and company policy
- Participate in any and all certification of the facility; follow all HIPAA policies and procedures
- Ensure facilities are clean, well maintained and function in accordance with OSHA standards
- Help train new staff to use the equipment, follow policy and procedures, know their duties, and become familiar with the work environment
- Assist in laboratory testing as needed; review and uphold lab policies and procedures
- Assist in patient care to the extent that training and education allows
CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist Qualifications
- Graduate of a 2-year accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Current registry with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Have and maintain MRT registration with the Texas Medical Board
- CT experience and proven competence as determined by the Radiation Safety Officer
- Complete company provided laboratory testing course and competency
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills; quality focus, dependability, analytical skills
- Use of medical and radiologic terminology; technical understanding
- CPR certification required
Company: Legacy ER & Urgent Care