Clinical Manager Job – Isleta, NM
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you ready to advance your RN career to a whole new level — one where you can further explore the managerial side of your craft, learning new and useful skills along the way? If so, Intuitive Health, in partnership with Presbyterian Health, is an established healthcare provider that has taken an innovative approach to urgent care and ER services by partnering with an area hospital to provide both under one roof, is looking for a take-charge leader like you to fill our Clinical Manager role!
In this unique leadership position, you will have the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and expertise as you successfully head a professional clinical support staff that includes both nurses and paramedics. As Clinical Manager, you will be given the freedom and trust to work independently, perfecting the best approach to an idea before collaborating with other experts to put your plan in motion. And, with a daily set schedule that includes only the occasional on-call shift, you will enjoy the perfect work/life balance.
If you are ready to say yes to success, this top-shelf Clinical Manager opening is ideal for you! Apply today. We offer great pay!
Clinical Manager Responsibilities
- Manage the non-physician clinical staff in coordination with the VP/Program Director
- In coordination with the Emergency Department Director, recruit and manage the onboarding of staff
- Provide initial/ongoing training and education for staff in collaboration with Clinical Education Services
- Ensure all clinical staff are performing within the scope of their license and with the highest clinical standards as well as within regulatory requirements
- In coordination with Intuitive staff and Hospital Emergency Department Director, participate in community outreach and/or public events
- Manage the customer service experience and relations at the sites in coordination with the Medical Director, Program Director and Patient Experience Director
- Provide ongoing leadership training and mentoring to staff and report on performance measures applicable to the site
- Maintain budget performance and ensure financial targets are met; manage daily revenues and expenses within budget
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation preparedness and survey process in collaboration with Quality Services and Quality Manager for the Emergency Department
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
Clinical Manager Qualifications
- Unrestricted registered nursing license in New Mexico
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Current PALS or ENPC certification
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in management or Urgent Care management experience, or ED Charge RN experience
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence and curiosity
- Self-driven, with an ability to work well under pressure and respond to shifting priorities